74-76 SIMBA ROAD, WEST WOOMBYE
PEACEFUL LIFESTYLE ACREAGE WITH EXCEPTIONAL DUAL LIVING POTENTIAL!!!
Incorporating a comfortable country-style home with wrap around decks on 2 sides of the home and a lovely lagoon like salt water pool is this amazing tranquil property offering a sensational outdoor lifestyle!
With views from the back deck over the pool area and yard, of the property meandering away to the back creek, it is easy to picture a very comfortable way of life with the kids in a safe and family friendly area with a country way of life yet still so close to the coast!
The large shedding next to the home includes approx. 36m2 of Garage space with dual roller door access allowing for a great sized workshop or car-parking, an additional well-appointed 2 rooms with built-ins and a separate bathroom with toilet allowing for an exceptional opportunity to incorporate another kitchen and laundry to establish dual living for an excellent ROI or maintain as is!
With the 3 fenced paddocks & stables for horses and a large chook house and the inclusion of over 80,000L of underground water tanks and a well maintained above ground bore pump, there has never been a shortage of water for the family and stock!
With so many features to this property, make no mistake, this is an excellent opportunity not to be missed, all discerning buyers are encouraged to contact Will Emms from Elders Woombye directly on 0423 380 685 or email@example.com to book your own private inspection!
• 3.5KW Solar system
• Solar hot water system
• 40,000L Underground rain water tank
• 40,000L Underground bore water tank
• Large wrap around decks on 2 sides of the home
• Huge shed with the inclusion of Garage space, bathroom, laundry & 2 rooms
• Large salt water pool with new chlorinator, pump & filter
• Incorporated underground drainage for paddocks & front of shed area
• Under deck storage space
• 3 horse stables
• Large chicken coop
• Raised vegetable gardens
• Array of sparsely spaced fruit trees including Mango, Mangosteen, Star apple, Quince, Jack fruit, Pomegranite, Peach, Blood orange, Mandarin, Jacoba fruit, Mulberry, Tomato, Dragon fruit, Loquat & Feijoa
Other features: Built-In Wardrobes,Close to Schools,Close to Shops,Close to Transport,Garden,3.5kW Solar System
Location maps are provided by Google Maps. Elders accepts no responsibility for the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of the information displayed