139 PERWILLOWEN ROAD, BURNSIDE
Open For Inspection:
Saturday, 1/7/2017, 11:30am to 12:15pm
STYLISH TERRACE HOME ON 10 ACRES WITH VALLEY & MOUNTAIN VIEWS!!! THIS IS MODERN COUNTRY LIVING ON THE SUNSHINE COAST!!!
At just over 2 years young and perched high on the property this lovely home has been masterfully built to capture the gorgeous valley views and the Blackall ranges in the background! With a huge contemporary style kitchen that has a natural flow out onto the massive back deck area where the views are most prominent, the home offers a marvelous outdoor lifestyle to be rivaled!
The substantial open planned living and dining areas with fire place which flow through to the huge master bedroom and his/her ensuite have been designed to also incorporate the lovely valley views creating an ambience of privacy and tranquility!
The separate living area on the top terrace of the home, offers a great opportunity for a 4th bedroom or office! Furthermore the level area with high ceilings below the home also offers an exceptional opportunity for additional bedrooms, offices or dual living.
With absolutely nothing to do but simply move in and enjoy the tranquility of acreage living, the new owners will inherit a wonderful property in the eastern hills of the blackall ranges, offering superb rural views and still remaining so close to everything on the coast!
Set on 10 acres of undulating land with Coes creek which runs through the centre of the property and an exceptionally built contemporary home, this magnificent property offers an amazing opportunity for those looking for an excellent lifestyle on the Sunshine Coast!
• Exceptionally peaceful & private 10 acre property
• Contemporary style terrace home
• Full length outdoor entertainment deck
• Internal fire place
• Large galley style kitchen with butlers pantry
• Master bedroom entails his/her ensuite and walk in robe
• Extremely easy scope for a 4th bedroom
• Amazing dual living opportunity below the home
• Extra-large double garage space with storage areas
• Town water with domestic sewerage treatment system
• Property boundary borders St Johns School
• Superbly close to Woombye, Nambour, Bruce Highway and other public amenities
ADDITIONAL SALE OFFER WITH THE PROPERTY (PRICE TO BE DISCUSSED):
• 10 Beef cattle including (1 Bull, 7 pregnant heifers, 1 steer & 1 bull calf)
• Kawasaki Teryx 750 Buggy
This property truly offers a rare opportunity and whilst open homes will be presented, they are generally busy times and therefore highly recommended to arrange a private inspection if youre more comfortable without the crowds! Please contact Will Emms on 0423 380 685 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Other features: Built-In Wardrobes,Close to Schools,Close to Shops,Close to Transport,Fireplace(s)
Location maps are provided by Google Maps. Elders accepts no responsibility for the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of the information displayed