23 Potoroo Place, BURNSIDE
A PERFECT MATCH FOR THE INDEPENDENT, MODERN FAMILY
THIS GREAT BURNSIDE FAMILY HOME with elevated views is within walking distance to schools, shops & transport.
Practical features include spacious bedrooms and internal layout, thoughtful design with excellent indoor-outdoor flow, high ceilings and brilliant natural lighting.
This home would suit a growing family, downsizers or investors and is located in an established cul-de-sac community, a hop skip & a jump from the lovely neighbourhood park too.
Burnside is a great area to grow into or to use as a family base - five minutes to Nambour, choice of major supermarkets, direct rail to Brisbane, community amenities and so handy for everything. Just 15-20 minutes east to the coast or west up to the charming townships of Blackall Range - in terms of lifestyle options youre spoilt for choice!
Dont delay though - this excellent property WILL SELL! Call Martin on 0415 356 170 to arrange an inspection or attend one of our scheduled Open Inspections.
- 2007 low-set contemporary brick home
- Elevated position with picturesque, natural hinterland views
- 4 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Master with ensuite, walk-in robe and air-conditioning
- Spacious open plan, living / dining area with modern kitchen
- Formal lounge and separate media room
- High ceilings, air-conditioning + ceiling fans
- Front verandah offers wonderful space to unwind, with beautiful hinterland views
- Generous covered entertaining patio
- Easy maintenance fenceable front yard
- 3m x 3m Garden shed
- 15⁰ gradient driveway with flat access to the front door
- Parking for 3-4 cars
- Space for a double carport or DLUG
- 935m2 lot
- 202m2 under roof
- 5 mins walk to St Johns College and bus stop
- 5-10 mins drive to Burnside State Primary, Burnside High, Nambour High, NCC, SCC, SC Grammar
- 7 min drive to TAFE / 20mins walk
- 20 mins Maroochydore, 75 mins Brisbane, 25 mins Noosa
Other features: Built-In Wardrobes,Close to Schools,Close to Transport,Formal Lounge,Terrace/Balcony
Location maps are provided by Google Maps. Elders accepts no responsibility for the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of the information displayed